Friday, February 26, 2010

The Timberson Legacy: Chapter 2

image

Billy and I were in love and decided to have kids.

image

While on a local trip to the art gallery, I felt sick. Seriously, why here, in a high class place?

image

It was true. I became pregnant. The tummy(and maternity clothes) said it all.

image

I began to have dreams about having a child. Some were nightmares with social workers, while others were dreams with beautiful kids. My dreams were shortly ended one night from a smell, however.

image

The smell was smoke! Billy was in a fire at the kitchen! Luckily, he was safe, as well as the baby and I.

image

I soon told Billy I was expecting.  He took it rather well. I thought he’d be afraid since he was a loner.

image

He even began to paint for money so we could buy a crib.

image

The house now had a dresser, easel, and crib.

image

The day the baby was due, I screamed so loud I think everyone in Riverview woke up. Maybe even Sunset Valley Sims woke up.image

We took a cab to the hospital at the speed of light.

image

Introducing…. Barbie Timberson. She’s easily impressed and athletic.

How will the Timbersons survive with a kid on a low income? Will Barbie cause havoc? Will Alice and Billy be responsible parents? Find out in the next chapter of The Timberson Legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment