Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Timberson Legacy: Chapter 5

Screenshot-304

“Just to let you know, I will support your decision either way,” he told me.

“Okay,” I said.

“Besides, we have two beautiful kids already…” he said.

“Yeah, I know,” I said.

“And it’s okay if you don’t wa-,” he said.

“Billy, I want to have a son,” I said.

“Well, let’s do it,” he quickly said.

While they’re at it, how about I have some cute kid spam?

Screenshot-309

Screenshot-310 Screenshot-311

Screenshot-320 

Screenshot-271

Screenshot-328

It turns out I was pregnant. Bijou found out, too.

Screenshot-329Billy was ecstatic to say the least.

 Screenshot-333 He wanted to feel my tummy constantly.

Screenshot-337

We built a nursery for the baby. I could see Bijou already adjusted herself to it.

Screenshot-338

As did Barbie. Oh yeah, and this nursery is from The Sims Musketeers. 

Screenshot-340 

And before I knew it, the baby was due! The nurse was glad to see someone who didn’t have the flu or a broken leg. Screenshot-364

And introducing…. Brighton Timberson! He’s Brave and Excitable.

Screenshot-342 Screenshot-343

Billy loved Brighton. He hoped he’d turn out handsome like him.

Screenshot-341

He serenaded me, too. It’s as if he became completely happy with Brighton.

Screenshot-347

And pretty soon, it was Barbie’s birthday.

Screenshot-348

Screenshot-349

And… let’s hope she looks better post-makeover.

Screenshot-350

Yeah, definitely.

 Screenshot-359

She began to take care of Brighton.Screenshot-372

Hey, where’s she going with him…?

Screenshot-373

Oops, I forgot it’s his birthday. I’m becoming so lost.

Screenshot-378

This is how he looks. I’m thinking of letting him grow his hair out, though.

Screenshot-382

He was becoming friends with Bijou.

Screenshot-384

Billy taught him how to walk.

Screenshot-385

I taught him the basics of talking. We were a great team.

Screenshot-395

He loved to play with stuffed animals whenever he wasn’t learning.

Will three kids make Alice and Billy crack? Will a teenage Barbie find love, friends, and passion? We’ll see next time in The Timberson Legacy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment