Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Timberson Legacy: Chapter 14

Screenshot-1132Screenshot-1137 Screenshot-1133

Candace was befriending plenty of people, talking about things like the Stock Market, painting, and houses. She wanted to be popular.

Screenshot-1134Cassie, on the other hand, wanted to be secluded. She also wanted to try new things, like cooking. Screenshot-1139Cassie then decided to go paint some more, but she saw her grandma Alice, hugging Billy!

“Hey, Grandma, when did you come back, remembering us?” Cassie asked.

“I don’t remember,” Alice shrugged, “Becoming a ghost must blank out my memories sometimes.”

Screenshot-1138“Oh, so that’s why you ignored me last time you visited,” Cassie guessed, “Did I mention that I’m into cooking now?”

“Well, no, but I heard the grill,” Alice answered.  Screenshot-1140

Candace, who was able to start conversations with anyone was left speechless. She didn’t know what to talk to her grandma about.

Screenshot-1143 Unfortunately, Alice disappeared before Billy could talk to her.

Screenshot-1145Amanda was befriending her boss, Anita Lobos. I’m not really sure how there could be bosses in her kind of career, though. Since she was a workaholic, she was applauding her often.

Screenshot-1146Candace tried to befriend more people, but her attempts weren’t always successful.

Screenshot-1147 One morning, I saw Corey leave the house from our Master Bedroom.

Screenshot-1148“Corey Timberson! Where have you been? Actually, no, don’t answer that. I know exactly where you’ve been. You’ve been out fishing. You’ve been sneaking past us. You’re gonna end up a criminal, just like Amand…. a man down the street.” I angrily yelled at Corey. He kept on fishing all the time. But I wasn’t about to reveal Amanda’s secret to him yet.

“Dad, what are you talking about? The only thing across the street is just grass.” Corey said. I was thankful he fished so much. He seemed to forget stuff after he went fishing, so Amanda’s secret was safe.

Screenshot-1149

Speaking of Amanda… she slept a lot. Her job was exhausting. She loved the indoor patio-room. She said that the windows gave a great view.

Screenshot-1151

That night, Cassie met Alice again.

“Ohmygoshit’syou!” Cassie squealed. She was thrilled to see her Grandmother, as always.

Screenshot-1152 “Hi hon!” Alice said affectionately. Screenshot-1153 Most grandparents lived far away and barely saw their grandkids. Alice lived in a different world and made sure to visit her grandkids!

Screenshot-1154

She even made sure she talked with her husband.Screenshot-1156 Later that night, Amanda completed her lifetime wish.Screenshot-1157

She loved the reward- a statue that she stole from a major company, the night before their banquet. She switched it with a plastic replacement.

“Eh, they’re upper class. They don’t care about it. They all have shelves at home, filled with trophies. I would know. I’ve checked. Besides, we’re middle class. We appreciate stuff.” Amanda explained.

Hey Amanda, you have a retired rock-star father-in-law, a retired celebrity chef mother-in-law, and a doctor for your husband, as well as your own career. I don’t think you’re middle class.Screenshot-1164 And here’s a picture of Amanda painting a portrait of Billy. Screenshot-1178 “Daaaaaad. I’m hungry. Can we go out to the mall? I wanna get take out.” Candace complained.

Screenshot-1179

“Candace Timberson! Are you serious!? We have years of leftovers, a fridge, and even a grill! Why would you want to eat out?” I told her. That girl was not about to grow up like a spoiled brat.

Screenshot-1180 “Dad, are you serious? Why? Just because you grew up poor doesn’t mean I have to. And you just called us rich!” Candace said.

Screenshot-1181 …And the three of my kids now think of me as the ‘strict, uncool’ one. Nice.

 Screenshot-1184 I wasn’t about to let that ruin my relationship with them forever, though. I looked everywhere online to fix my relationship with my kids.

Screenshot-1187

Amanda and I even read parenting books! As a doctor, I knew they didn’t work most of the time, but I used them as a last resort.

Screenshot-1183 The kids used this as an attempt to break even more rules. With both parents reading all the time, and their grandfather being busy, they were free to do whatever they want. Cassie sneaked out and went over to her friends’ houses at night.Screenshot-1188 Candace went to the Internet cafe, as well as other places, to become ‘super popular’.

Screenshot-1191

And Corey kept fishing at odd hours.Screenshot-1193 One day, I decided trying to eavesdrop on Billy’s phone conversation. Was he planning a reunion with his band?

“Yeah, we have her…….It’s been stored in a cool location…..Oh, she’ll be pleased. Thank you!” Billy mysteriously said. I have no idea what he was talking about.

“Um…hey, Dad…” I tried asking Billy what he was going to do.

Screenshot-1194 He left the house, without a word. Screenshot-1196 And Alice was back! That’s why he wanted to keep it secret. As a doctor, I know that ghost restoration is risky, and won’t always work, so he didn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up. Screenshot-1198Oh Billy! Thank you so much!” Alice eagerly hugged Billy. Both were ecstatic to be together again. Screenshot-1200

And they were together again.Screenshot-1199

They started catching up with each other, immediately. Screenshot-1200 Alice’s weightlessness was good for Billy holding her.

Screenshot-1202

The action couldn’t be reciprocated, however.

Screenshot-1203

“Hey, son! I’m back! I’m so cold, and I must look pale! Trust me, it was no Sunset-Sims back there. I’m amazed they let me out.” Alice said. She was beyond ecstatic to be back.

“Really? That’s great, Mom, because…” I told her…Screenshot-1207

Birthday time!

Screenshot-1216  Screenshot-1207  Screenshot-1208   Screenshot-1211 Screenshot-1212   Screenshot-1215 Screenshot-1218

Screenshot-1220

New heiresses, yes?

So, we’re like in charge now, right?

Totally, Candace.

Two heiresses, a return from the beyond, parent-child fights, and more. With Generation 3 of the Timbersons, what else will come?

No comments:

Post a Comment