Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Timbersons: Chapter 29

 

Screenshot-3798

“If you’re my grandma’s cousin, how are you still so young?”

“Clearly, you haven’t seen my hair dye boxes.”

Screenshot-3798

I wonder how this will affect his development in the future.

Screenshot-3801

Here’s a picture to show that Evan’s still relevant. Okay, who am I kidding?

Screenshot-3802

Hey Erich, that’s a good idea. Meeting your future.

Screenshot-3803Screenshot-3804

As well as saying bye to your present.

Screenshot-3807

Daria still had time to go outside and garden. Even as an elder. Now that’s what I call dedication.

Screenshot-3811

Stay away, Daphne!

Screenshot-3813

Screenshot-3814

Screenshot-3815

I give you good hair, and good clothes. I give you good traits. I make sure you go to the bathroom when your bladder’s in the red. I let you live in a luxurious house. And this is how you return the favor?

Daph: Love is blind.

But you’ve barely known the guy for ten minutes!

Screenshot-3818

Ghost cameos!

Screenshot-3819

He still painted, because I still need portraits.

Screenshot-3824

He also helped ugly homely people exercise.

Screenshot-3839

You’re dead to me, Daphne.

Screenshot-3840

Felix enjoyed writing novels. At 7 years old. Looks like Daphne wasn’t such a bad influence.

Screenshot-3842

Aww, this is a cute bonding scene. Too bad I’m not sure if that’s Percy or Evan. I think it’s Percy. But not completely sure. Do you ever have that moment when you download a new hair or something and you use it on all of your Sims and then they look alike? I’m going through that now. Smile with tongue out

Screenshot-3845

Way to work off the baby fat yet completely ignore your child, Eva! Spread the love!

Screenshot-3847

He matches with Eva! How adorable. Or clingy. Your choice.

Screenshot-3849

No. Just no.

Screenshot-3854

She’s either reading “The Prince” by Machiovelli, or “He’s Just Not that Into you”. Your choice.

Screenshot-3858

Kid, you should go outside a bit.

Felix: But you don’t! And I’m earning my family money!

You have the rest of your life to do that kid.

Screenshot-3860

Evan was beginning to think about commitment. That concept is such a foreign idea to him, since his mother’s Daphne.

Screenshot-3862Screenshot-3863

Finally!

Daphne: I never loved him, you know. It was all just an act for his money.

Yeah, right, because I’m sure someone who spends the day around Riverview in a T-Shirt is loaded with cash.

Screenshot-3869

I think the teen is Evan?

Screenshot-3872

Thinking of her child while swimming? Mother of the year!

Screenshot-3873

Finally you stopped writing. That was getting tiresome. And I think the social worker was going to report us for child labor sooner or later.

Screenshot-3874

Mother of the year wardrobe!

Screenshot-3876

Speaking of wardrobe, Daphne updated hers.

Screenshot-3881

Daphne threw campaign parties at the pool. Which is smart because she definitely has a swimsuit body.

Screenshot-3880

Too bad the tombstone killed the mood.

Screenshot-3882

Felix was making friends. I’m so proud of him!

Felix: Eh, don’t be so excited. She doesn’t like to talk about homework. I don’t see this working out.

Okay then…

Screenshot-3887

At least you could bake into her heart.

Felix: I’m only doing this because nobody’s making food for me, and I can’t stand cereal.

o.o

Screenshot-3891Screenshot-3892

It’s cool that Felix is friends with a teen. It’s embarrassing that Evan is Felix’s personal chauffeur.

Screenshot-3896

But he found someone. Which is good.

Screenshot-3898

Even more evidence that Eva’s the mother of the year.

Screenshot-3902Screenshot-3903Screenshot-3901

At least this guy looks like he’s her age.

Screenshot-3908

Wow! She’s cleaning! I’m so shocked!

Screenshot-3910

And she’s helping people work out. Looks like it’s reelection time.

Screenshot-3913

Wow. Felix is already getting dates.

Screenshot-3914Screenshot-3915

Or not.

 Screenshot-3917

I love how the ghosts in this game either take care of the kids or just float around awkwardly. I see them more than some Sims who are usually at work.

Screenshot-3920

Please don’t. You two can’t even take care of one kid. Daphne’s taking care of Felix more.

Screenshot-3922

I added a deck to the house! Now they have an open place to celebrate birthdays. Great for pictures.

 Screenshot-3925

Erich finally began to paint portraits.

Screenshot-3928

Now they’re going to be remembered via oil painting. How sweet.

Screenshot-3933

No, Daph, don’t. You’ve crossed the line this time. You can’t break Eva’s heart. Screenshot-3934Screenshot-3935

Way to go, Percy! You showed her.

Screenshot-3938

What? I don’t even know anymore.

Screenshot-3941

Wait, you rejected her, and you’re saying she broke your heart? So confusing.

Screenshot-3942

Here’s a less confusing couple, though. They love each other. Simple as that.

Screenshot-3943

Mother of the year wardrobe!

Screenshot-3948

And here’s a picture of Felix looking moody.

Screenshot-3949

And Percy was taking the time to learn the family’s history.

Screenshot-3950

THIS IS HOW WEINERGATE HAPPENED. Politicians were doing things they shouldn’t be doing online. Riverview is probably gonna go into a depression now or something because of Daphne’s poor leadership.

Screenshot-3951

Eva and Percy are back together.

Screenshot-3953

Evan is upset because his girlfriend, Kirstin, grew up.

Screenshot-3968Screenshot-3969Screenshot-3970

But this shouldn’t be too big of an issue as Evan grew up.Screenshot-3972

Screenshot-3982

Eva was getting a tattoo when she found out her Mom passed away. Sad smile RIP Daria.

If she wasn’t dressing in Mother of the Year Costumes, maybe she’d find out on time.

Screenshot-3983

Evan got a job in the military. He used Kirstin for support for Daria’s death.

Screenshot-3985

Screenshot-3989

Screenshot-3990Screenshot-3991

And let’s end this update with Felix’s birthday. I really thank EA for having this hair in Ambitions. It hides huge foreheads and makes heads more round.

2 comments:

  1. Great and hilarious update! That deck looks really nice :)! Lol yeah that hair's awesome for covering up huge foreheads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D

    I use it for like half of my guy sims lol.

    ReplyDelete