Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chapter 30

Screenshot-3992Screenshot-3994

Evan decided to propose to his girlfriend, Kristen. How does she take it?

Screenshot-3995

That’s okay, Kirstin, I don’t blame you for saying no.

Screenshot-3996

To forget cope with Daria’s death, Eric began to train townies.

Screenshot-3997

And Eva got a tattoo of a rose on her arm. Y’know, since her mom was sort of a gardener and all.

Screenshot-3998

Felix began spouse hunting making new friends.

Screenshot-4000Screenshot-4001

Shockingly, she still said no.

Screenshot-4007

And Eric was still at the gym.

Screenshot-4008

Evan: We should move in together.

Kirstin: Sure. Are we going to move to your place, with your mom and the others?

Evan: Well, yeah. I might be the legacy heir, after all.

No you won’t, Evan.

Kirstin:  The what?

Evan: Nevermind, you wouldn’t understand.

Kirstin: But if we move in, won’t it be crowded?

Evan: Good point. And you might confuse me for Percy. That would be awkward.

But you two have one difference, Evan. He has somewhat of a bigger personality than you.

Screenshot-4010

Screenshot-4012

Screenshot-4013Screenshot-4014

Third time’s the charm.

Screenshot-4017

And you’re already making wedding plans? She barely agreed to marry you. What if she backs out on the day of the wedding?

Screenshot-4029

It’s great that Kirstin wants to meet the family. It’s not so great that her first time meeting them includes her in pajamas.

Screenshot-4031

Evan: That was Kirstin. We’re getting married this week.

Screenshot-4032

Felix: Congratulations! That deserves a pat on the back. I never thought you’d get married.

Evan: Should I say thank you or be offended?

Screenshot-4033

Evan: We’re getting married next week.

Felix: I know. You told me before.

Screenshot-4034

Kirstin decided to start her career in designing homes. What better time than when your rich fiancé can afford a drafting table? Screenshot-4036

Kirstin couldn’t be any more excited for the wedding.

Screenshot-4038

Screenshot-4042

The wedding was that night. Screenshot-4049Screenshot-4050

Screenshot-4058

Evan: I’m so glad we got married!

Kirstin: Yeah, whatever, I need to start my dream of designing homes.

Screenshot-4059Screenshot-4060

Screenshot-4063

Screenshot-4065

These two waste no time.Screenshot-4070

Screenshot-4072

Hey you two, get a room.

Evan: This is our room.

Oh, nevermind then…

Screenshot-4079

Kirstin, what happened to your home designing dreams?

Kirstin: What happened to ‘Oh, nevermind then…?’

You two aren’t worth it. Keep this up much longer and you two will be out of the house.

Screenshot-4081

I didn’t mean that literally, Kirstin. Oh, wait, you’re pregnant!

Screenshot-4087

Kirstin loves to look at her wedding ring.

Screenshot-4088

Almost as much as she loves looking at her new baby bump!

Screenshot-4089

Felix began to take an interest in inventing. The sparks were flying. after all. :P

Screenshot-4091Screenshot-4092Screenshot-4093Screenshot-4094Screenshot-4095Screenshot-4096

Daphne decided to pursue more men. This is a good idea, since her biological clock was ticking.

Screenshot-4098Screenshot-4099

For some reason, Kirstin told Eva she was pregnant before Evan. Who am I to judge her thoughts, though?

Screenshot-4102

Crap.

Screenshot-4103Screenshot-4104

Evan to the rescue!

Screenshot-4105

Felix: Thanks, Evan! You should get a medal!

Screenshot-4106

Felix: You’re not at all evil, unlike my mom!

Screenshot-4108

What a nice mother-son bonding moment!

Screenshot-4112

That was a fast pregnancy. Especially seeing that she only told one person in the house that she was pregnant.

Screenshot-4113

Evan: You were pregnant? Why didn’t you tell me?

Kirstin: Did you see my stomach? Did I have to tell you?

Evan: Well, it could’ve just been a weight gain…

GUYS, this could keep on going. Shouldn’t you pick up your daughter?

Kirstin: He’s right. Let’s go home.

Screenshot-4114

Mother of the year. And it only took a couple of hours.

Screenshot-4115

Here’s a close up of the daughter. By the way, her name is Fantasia. I think. I don’t know. These pictures were from over a year ago.

Screenshot-4116

Daphne: I’m a grandma? Like, a grandparent? Does this mean I have to move to a retirement home? Do I have to start dressing more conservatively? Should I settle down?

To answer your questions in order, Daph, yes, yes, no, maybe, and maybe. But in the mean time, you should celebrate, because…

Screenshot-4117Screenshot-4118Screenshot-4119

It’s Fantasia’s birthday!

Screenshot-4130

Aww, how adorable. Even if she looks more like Daphne than either of the two.

Screenshot-4135

Daphne began to warm up to the idea of being a grandma. It helped that her granddaughter looks exactly like her.

Screenshot-4137Screenshot-4136

Screenshot-4143

Screenshot-4154

[/spam]

And if you’re wondering, that’s one of Felix’s creations.

Screenshot-4158

Screenshot-4162

Okay, I lied. I don’t think that this spam will end.

Screenshot-4164Screenshot-4165

But hey, birthday time!

Screenshot-4166

Screenshot-4168

A little too ‘child beauty pagent’y, but still adorable.

Screenshot-4171

Felix spent his spare time in junk yards.

Screenshot-4173

Fantasia: Mommy, why do I only look like Grandma?

Kirstin: Uh, that’s a very good question. It’s so good that I’m going to save it later.

Screenshot-4178

Eva: The key to a good relationship is honesty. And fidelity.

Screenshot-4180

Oh poor Eva, if you only knew what was going on…

And Daph, what happened to the guy from before?

Screenshot-4185

Daphne also spent time with Fantasia, though.

Screenshot-4190

Yay, Felix is doing something a normal teen would do for once. I bet he’s playing Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. :P

Screenshot-4198

Fantasia:  Hey man who’s not biologically my grandfather or related to me, yet lives with us anyway. What do I call you, anyway?

Eric: A relative?

Screenshot-4212

Evan: Why, yes, I do enjoy my job in the military. I get to still live at home and see my family.

Screenshot-4213

Evan: What do you mean I have to move?

Screenshot-4216

Evan: So I could stay in Riverview, but not here, in my own home?

Screenshot-4217

Evan:What’s that? You’ll pay for my house? Okay!

Screenshot-4221

Evan: Kirstin! Fantasia! We have to move for my job!

They’re downstairs. I don’t think they’re going to hear you.

With Evan, Kirstin, and Fantasia all out of the house, how will the household take up the three empty slots? Is it fair that the one time Evan got featured, he left? Probably not!

No comments:

Post a Comment