Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Timberson Legacy: Chapter 4

 Screenshot-196

Billy was great with Bijou.

Screenshot-198

While I was at work, and Billy was painting or performing, Barbie was by herself. Most of the time, she would just play with her favorite stuffed animal.

Screenshot-199

Billy was frequently painting, for some spare cash.

Screenshot-208

Likewise, I was writing novels for some Simoleons, too.

Screenshot-216

And this is a close-up of Barbie as a child. If I could make a guess for what Alice looked as a child, I’d say this fits. Just with her eyes.

Screenshot-215

And she even has her highlights, which is easier to tell here.

Screenshot-223

Occasionally, Billy would go to the bar for some tips. However, he wasn’t well received. The girl in front of him just put the stereo on.

Screenshot-220

I loved to play with Bijou. It made me feel sad that she was getting lonely.

Screenshot-224

Sometimes, I would even play tag with Barbie.

Screenshot-234

Barbie frequently came home from school and would sit on the lawn and just do her homework. You can’t get anymore devoted than that!

Screenshot-235

DON’T LOOK BEHIND YOU, BARBIE! IT’S YOUR ARCH NEMESIS!!!!

That joke would’ve make more sense with 1.3. Basically, that woman was a horrible babysitter.

Screenshot-237

Sometimes, the paper boy would come in and play. Once I asked him if he had to go to school. He told me “What’s your point? You’re lucky I’m giving you free papers!”, then left.

Screenshot-242

Once, Barbie went to the local (And I use this word loosely) pool.

Screenshot-243

Looks like she went during Adult Swim. She came home soon, and just in time.

Screenshot-252

It was already Bijou’s birthday. I quickly went to buy a cake for her, so that way she could have something to call her own, even if it’s for a day.

Screenshot-256

And here she is. She’s a couch potato and friendly, just for the record.

Screenshot-261

Once she was a toddler, she got more attention, mostly because she needed to learn how to walk, talk, and use the potty.

Screenshot-271

One Saturday morning, Barbie decided to go to the park, instead of watching the typical Saturday Morning Cartoons like her classmates.

Screenshot-275

I got a promotion once, and they gave me a free food processor.

Screenshot-281

We had enough money to remodel the house, and have an actual bathroom wall now.

Screenshot-279

Barbie was really friendly. She even made friends with the male mail woman, Lulu. What the mail woman was doing out at night, I don’t know.

Screenshot-283

She also played dolls with her sister, Bijou.Screenshot-290

And she also played peek-a-boo, too.

Screenshot-295 

And before we knew it, Bijou had another birthday.

Screenshot-309

And in lack of a CAS picture, I’ll have this instead.

Screenshot-304

After her birthday, Billy came to me and told me something.

“Honey, I want another child.”

“Really?” I got stunned.

“Yes. I want a son. I wanted to have someone to have father-son moments with.”

“But we might not have enough money-”, I said.

“If we both get promotions, and if I paint and you write, we might have enough,” he whispered.

“I’ll think about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment