Monday, March 15, 2010

The Timberson Legacy- Chapter 7

Screenshot-463

Pretty soon, Barbie met up with her boyfriend.

“It’s been a while,” Elisha whispered to her.

“I know I shouldn’t have kept you waiting,” Barbie said, “but I’m here now”. 

Points to anyone who gets the reference. :P

Screenshot-464 “Elisha, you could let go now,” she said.

Screenshot-466She popped the question in no time. I think I might have been more shocked than Elisha. My daughter purposing? She was just 17 a few years ago! Man, the years are flying by fast. Then that means I’m -Screenshot-468“Of course! Honey, I’ve been waiting for you to get out of high school so I could marry you!”

Screenshot-473 They decided to have a private wedding. Elisha moved in, and then Barbie and Elisha went to their room….

Screenshot-382

With all this wedding stuff going on, I practically forgot about poor Brighton. He found Amanda Simovitch, a quiet young lady.

And truthfully, it looks like I don’t have much pictures of him so far. :\

 Screenshot-480

That Amanda girl was a bit odd. She slept on our porch. This was especially weird because she lived in a nice house. She had a functional family. She was a junior in high school, while Brighton was just a freshman. She could’ve find a boy her age. I wonder what’s with all her strange behavior.

Screenshot-483 Still, it was sweet to see Brighton be in love.

Screenshot-477 One day, I noticed Barbie wearing something… different. It was clothes big for her. Could she be pregnant? So soon?

Screenshot-372Yup, turns out she was pregnant. 

Screenshot-484

Her pregnancy went by fast. Before I knew it, I was going to be a grandma! 

Screenshot-486As we walked her into the hospital, it was obvious she was nervous for motherhood. I was too. I hoped they wouldn’t move out. Sure, the house was getting crowded, but still, we could’ve make room. I remember when I walked into the hospital with her, for the first time…

Screenshot-488Welcome to the world, Carter Timberson! I was already a grandma!

Screenshot-490Barbie gave Carter a nursery, and then went back to her priorities.

Screenshot-489

“I have to work out! I have to look good, to get my beach body back! I need a promotion!” she exclaimed while exercising.

“But, sweetie, there aren’t any beaches here in Riverview. We’re landlocked, remember? Besides, you already have a man. Shouldn’t you look after Carter?” I could tell she wasn’t going to be the best mom.

“Well, then what are you guys here for? Isn’t that the grandparents job?”

Suddenly, I changed my thoughts. Maybe if they moved out, it wouldn’t be so bad…

Screenshot-493Meanwhile, Bijou found herself a nice boy, named Lonnie. His parents were frequently at Sunset Valley, negotiating business deals with the Altos, so he stayed over a lot.

Screenshot-495

Billy and I were the ones taking care of Carter more than Barbie and Elisha. Heck, even Bijou and Brighton lent a hand more often! Case in point: Billy and I were the ones to throw Carter a birthday party.

Screenshot-496 Barbie and Elisha still came for the party, however. I guess they wanted to have some part in their child’s life.

Screenshot-501Carter looked like both his mom and dad. He had his dad’s skin tone, and both of their hair. Screenshot-504Elisha turned out to be a better parent than Barbie. Once, he was teaching Carter how to walk. However, he got a phone call, and had to leave to work. Businessmen these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment