Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Timberson Legacy: Chapter 6

Screenshot-401

Barbie started dating. Here she is with Elisha Smith.

Screenshot-403

Though she’d come back way past curfew. I was worried sick! Although my monster like expression showed more anger, I felt worried that my beloved daughter was out with a boy we barely knew.

Screenshot-405

Though she eventually schmoozed her way out of getting lectured. It’s like she grew up and became a Schmoozer. Well, she did, so yeah. And I’d have an upload link, but EA just had to cull our Sims. Anyone else notice how it sounds like kill with a U? :/

Screenshot-400

And Brighton’s toddler hood went by fast! He already was going to become a child. No, I don’t have any specific CAS pictures of Brighton as a child, so we’ll have to deal with the in game ones.

Screenshot-407

Brighton loved his new room and playing chess. His dream was to become a grand master in chess. I wasn’t sure how a 5 year old would know such things. TV these days…

Screenshot-408 

His friendship with Bijou was continuing. I loved not seeing my kids fight each other.

Screenshot-431

Brighton also loved to go out in town. Maybe that’s why he was so close with Bijou.

Screenshot-386

Bijou and Barbie were still good friends.

Screenshot-390

However, Barbie still tried to fit some workout time in her schedule, if she wanted to become an athlete.Screenshot-424And I got a promotion! So, we decided to give our little home a makeover.

Screenshot-416

It featured an actual kitchen, since I was a cook.Screenshot-419 And here’s a side view of the living room.

Screenshot-420

And an aerial view.

Screenshot-422

Bijou loved the new kitchen. “Mommy, thanks! Now I could bring friends over! We could have family dinners!”, she told me one night.

“It’s no big deal,” I said.

Screenshot-428

The next day, it was already her birthday. She brought friends from school over and had an actual party.

Screenshot-432Sadly, I forgot to take a CAS picture. She looks pretty much like Barbie, except with different hair.

Screenshot-433

Even though we were bringing in lots of money now, we still only had one television.

“Mom, why can’t we have more TVs?” Brighton asked curiously one day. “I mean, we could afford it, right?”

“Well, if we get a TV for everyone, then we won’t watch it together, and we’ll grow apart.”

“That’s a stupid reason,” he mumbled.

Hey! don’t say that!” I yelled. “Now go to your room.”

I felt bad for yelling at him, but I felt like it had to be done. I mean, I didn’t want the family to be separated. A family which watches Sim Idol stays together, right?

Screenshot-435

The next day, at work I got a promotion. I was thrilled to fulfill lifetime want.

Screenshot-440

This is what Barbie wore to her part time job at the spa. I was worried she was too busy, with a boyfriend, family, job, school, and her own personal wants.

Screenshot-441

Barbie was very athletic. She bought a treadmill with all of the money she made from work.

Screenshot-446

She even loved getting the rest of us in shape.

Screenshot-451 

Barbie and Bijou still hung out with each other, even if Barbie was Athletic and Bijou was a Couch Potato.

Screenshot-442

Bijou herself was having dreams of composing music. She began to be interested in guitar, and was abandoning the television.

Screenshot-449

“Billy…?” I one day asked at breakfast.

“Yeah?” he answered.

“It’s Barbie’s birthday in a few days. You know that, right?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Do you know what she wants to be?”

“Yeah, a superstar athlete.”

It was quiet again.

“Billy…?”

“What is it this time?”

“Do you know if she’s going to… move out?”

“Of course she’s… uh-oh.”

“What uh-oh?”

“Where will she go to? That Elisha boy’s house?”

“I don’t know. That’s why I asked.”

Screenshot-453

The next day was Barbie’s birthday. It looks like we had to face our fears and worries. I tried to tell myself not to worry. I mean, she has a good head on her shoulders. She’ll do fine in the real world.

Screenshot-456 Screenshot-458

This is what she looks like. Except with different hair and her eyes are open.

With the first Young Adult of Generation 2, will things change? Will Barbie move out and pursue her athletics, or stay with her family?

No comments:

Post a Comment