Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Timberson Legacy: Chapter 10

“…Listen, Brighton? I have my hands full with the twins tonight. Can you try coming a bit early? You know, like not taking the traffic-heavy road." Amanda said on a phone call. She was extra busy with the twins.

Screenshot-737

Screenshot-735 “Hey, good job on taking care of the twins. I was worried they would be ignored, like their cousins,” I said. I praised her because she came from a non-family oriented family, and her own sister-in-laws which were actually family-oriented just ignored their own kids.

Screenshot-739Even if Brighton did help, however, the two were still busy with Candace and Cassie.

Screenshot-741 However, that didn’t mean they didn’t have some ‘adult time’.Screenshot-744Guess what time it is? 

Screenshot-745That’s right, birthday time. *Gives cookie* Screenshot-747

Screenshot-749

Screenshot-748

What? You thought there wouldn’t be any drama? :PScreenshot-750 And here’s Cassie!… I don’t know what happened to Candace’s picture, though. She’s the same, with blonde eyebrows, basically.

Screenshot-751 I heard something from the bathroom. Amanda was on her knees, throwing up.

“Hurry up Amanda! I have to go to work soon! The car pool’s going to leave without me, you know.” Brighton said. For being a genius, Brighton wasn’t being so smart.

“Have you two been close lately?,” I asked him.

“Well, depends on what you mean by… oh.” Brighton said. He was a doctor, and he didn’t even realize what happened!

Screenshot-752

Since Amanda was pregnant, they gave her another few days off of work. She used these days to teach the toddlers their first lessons.

Screenshot-753

She took turns so neither of them would feel left out. Screenshot-755

Screenshot-758

As you can tell here, Candace loved playing with her stuffed animals.Screenshot-759

She would rather play with him then eat, sometimes!

Screenshot-754 Billy started painting Brighton’s portrait.

Screenshot-756

Amanda was keeping up with all of her favorite romance novels and soap operas.

Screenshot-757

And me? I just played computer games. Hey, I wasn’t about to become some ancient, out of touch granny, you know! Screenshot-762

Hey look, it’s Bijou! It’s nice to see some sisters-in-laws bonding.Screenshot-761

Amanda’s pregnancy was going by really fast. It looks like-

Screenshot-765 She was already due! Screenshot-763

Screenshot-764

As Amanda drove herself to the hospital, Brighton and I helped take care of the kids.

 Screenshot-766

And it’s a boy! His name is Corey. Screenshot-767

His childhood is boring, so let’s skip to toddlerhood! :D Screenshot-768 Here he is.

Screenshot-769

This is what he looks like with hair. He looks a lot like Brighton, in my opinion. Screenshot-771 Corey spam!

Screenshot-779End of spam. :P

 Screenshot-772The kids were really tiring, especially on poor Amanda.

Screenshot-773

But things got better once Brighton, Billy or I would lend a hand. Screenshot-778

And here’s Barbie. She hasn’t really advanced that far in her career, and she’s still a minor leaguer. Screenshot-780

Candace also started developing a musical interest. She’d wake up her siblings by banging the xylophone in the middle of the night.

 Screenshot-785

Candace and Corey bonded a lot. They loved playing with blocks. Screenshot-791 They’d play hide and seek and Candace would hide behind her dollhouse! Screenshot-792

And it’s birthday time!

 Screenshot-793

I can’t believe how fast the twins were growing up.

Screenshot-794

What will Candace and Cassie look like? And where’s Billy? Screenshot-795 No, not a bar or club. Just at a library I downloaded off of Sims 3 Musketeers.

Screenshot-796 Screenshot-797

I really recommend that website.Screenshot-798

Candace as a child. I’ll be honest, I’m not really happy with the generation’s looks so far. And I lost Cassie’s picture. :X Screenshot-802

“Hey Brighton,” I asked, “you’re not going to move out, too, right?”

“Well, um…,” he stuttered, “I don’t know.”

“Oh, well, it would be a shame if this house would be empty once Billy and I, y’know…”

“Well, can’t you just find someone else to live here?”

“Listen Brighton, I don’t want you to leave. Please, please, stay here. I’ll make you heir of this legacy, and you could even narrate this legacy, if you want.”

“What do you mean, narra- oh,” he said, becoming aware of his surroundings. It appeared as if the four walls in his life shattered into pieces.

“Well, sure,” he said, “Just one more thing.”

“Okay, what is it?” I asked.

“It’s my turn to narrate,” he said.

“Okay, let me just say bye to everyone, and it was fun to be in charge, and thanks for reading this, and I’ll still be here in the house.”

With a new narrator/heir, and three kids, what will the house be like? Find out, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment